What Is Aikyashree Scholarship?
What Is Aikyashree Scholarship Aikyashree Scholarship is given by WBMDFC (West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation) to the understudies. WBMDFC aims to support the students of West Bengal at deserving levels both in school and college. Aikyashree scholarship program run by the Government of West Bengal and its auxiliary sheets is a program that gives monetary help to poor, meriting and praiseworthy students of the state to proceed with their higher examinations.
Aikyashree scholarship program has been started by WBMDFC to provide economic and social benefits and educational opportunities to the students of Christian, Parsi, Sikh, Buddhist, Muslim and Jain religions in West Bengal who are minorities. Understudies from class 1 to PhD level can apply for government scholarship plans through various techniques in the Aikyashree scholarship entrance given by WBMDFC.
Through the Aikyashree Scholarship, the West Bengal State Government supports the deserving students for their educational expenses. The Aikyasree Scholarship covers free school and college education and hostel accommodation to a number of students.
Eligibility Criteria For Aikyashree Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric, Pre-Matric and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
Receiving the Aikyashree scholarship is a major element for the students. To make it easier to get Aikyashree Scholarship, here we have discussed the eligibility criteria, then follow below.
- To apply, the home of the students or candidates should be West Bengal.
- Then the students must be studying in a school recognized by the central government, an educational board or a state university.
- After that the aggregate marks of the students in the last given examination must be more than 50%.
- The family income (annual) of the student’s or applicant’s household must be less than Rs.2 or 2.5 lakhs.
Note:- Students who are concentrating outside West Bengal won’t be qualified for any of the above scholarships.
Every one of the schemes under Aikyashree Scholarship are carried out online. The bit by bit process to apply for the scholarship is referenced beneath:
Stage 1-Student Registration:
Candidate should visit the Aikyashree Scholarship official site.
Snap on New Registration/Student Registration tab.
The showed registration structure ought to be loaded up with every one of the individual subtleties like name, region, contact number, email id, bank subtleties and so forth
Snap-on the ‘Submit’ catch to continue.
Stage 2-Scheme Eligibility
In this progression you need to fill every one of the subtleties identified with the scholastic like current foundation name, address, marks acquired in past qualifying assessment, yearly family pay and so forth
Snap on the ‘Submit’ catch to continue.
Stage 3-Student Registration:
In the wake of presenting all the data in the past advance, a rundown of all the scholarship schemes dependent on the eligibility measures is shown. Candidates get a User ID for the application. The User ID and Password will be shipped off the email address entered in the past advance.
Stage 4-Student Login:
Candidates should sign in to the scholarship entryway utilizing the User ID and Password gave.
He/she should fill the subtleties under the part ‘Fundamental Information and Educational Information’. Bank subtleties ought to likewise be referenced.
Stage 5-Final Submission Online:
The applicant ought to confirm every one of the entered subtleties and any revision ought to be done at this stage.
After check, the candidate should ‘Present’ Your application.
Stage 6-Offline Submission:
After effective submission of the filled structure, the candidate should take a printout of the equivalent and submit it alongside all supporting records to the Head of the Institute.
Also check: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Application Can Be Cancelled If :
If your Aikyashree scholarship translation has been cancelled, you need to know why our translation has been cancelled? You need to appeal to the Aikyashree Scholarship website to know how to appeal is given below:
Aikyashree Scholarship can be canceled due to several reasons. However, the primary reason for canceling the Aikyashree scholarship is due to a change in the eligibility status, where you can no longer fulfill the terms and conditions of your scholarship.
If your Aikyashree scholarship has been cancelled, then you can find a solution by visiting the website of Aikyashree scholarship. You can appeal against the decision by submitting the matter in writing through the Contact tab in the website of Aikyashree Scholarship. Kindly know that your case should express the reasons why this choice ought to be saved.
Terms and Conditions for aikyashree scholarship:
When applying, the applicant must present proof of family income.
For ‘renewal’ applicants, continuing the scholarship will be eligible to achieve 0% marks in the previous year’s examination.
Maintenance allowance will be given to students receiving hostels and daily wages.
Student participation ought to be ordinary, for which standards will be dictated by the skillful authority of the school.
If a student violates school discipline or any of the other terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or revoked. The State Government may also cancel the award directly if it is duly satisfied with the reasons for violation of these rules governing the scheme.
If a student appears to have received a scholarship through a false statement, his or her scholarship will be immediately revoked and the scholarship amount paid.
The course / tuition fee and maintenance allowance will be credited directly to the student’s bank account under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Aiyashree Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Understudies can apply for the Aiyashree Scholarship Renewal Application Process just through the online technique through the WBMDFC Aiyashree Scholarship Portal.
- Visit the All Application Online Application Portal for All Scholarships (Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, MCM, TSP, SVMCM Scholarship), http://wbmdfcscholarship.in and click on the Renewal Application 2020-21 alternative on the landing page.
- Presently select your association locale and rely on the site utilizing your application ID (earlier year) and date of birth.
- The TP will send the TP to your enrolled versatile number, enter the OTP and continue to the subsequent stage.
- On the Scholarship Dashboard, you’ll discover two choices – Renew Application and Undo Application. Snap on the App Renew interface. Check subtleties data you gave past year and save it.
- In the subsequent stage, you need to enter the rate signs of your past class. Check every one of the subtleties cautiously, and afterward click the submit button.
- Check your bank subtleties. In the event that your bank IFSC code has changed, alter the IFSC and enter the new IFSC code. Tick the affirmation box and present the bank subtleties.
- Transfer your filtered reports (last test marksheet/establishment confirmed endorsement).
- On the off chance that you have an apportion card, give its number as verification of personality.
- Presently cautiously audit your renewal scholarship application by and by – submit and enroll renewal application.
- Print the renewal application structure and save it for additional reference.