PM Scholarship PM Scholarship 2020-21 – The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS), administered through the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is a scholarship programme that encourages based totally completely genuinely wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) and State Police Personnel to pursue better expert and technical.
Eligibility Criteria for the PM Scholarship
What shape of human beings are eligible for the PM scholarship? What are the maximum important eligibility necessities to satisfy so you will be taken into consideration for this scholarship? What are the guides which might be eligible for the scholarship? This section includes the solutions to all of those questions. The following are the principle eligibility necessities for this scholarship: • You need to be a U.S. citizen.–
- You need to be a dependant ward/widow of a deceased CAPF/AR/ Ex-CAPF/AR/ retired and serving CAPF/AR/ State Police Personnel.
- You need to be enrolled in one of the expert guides indexed under. (Note: This does now now not have a take a observe to lateral get right of entry to or protected guides.)
- To have a take a observe for those guides, you need to have finished beauty twelve, a degree, or graduation.
- Applicants need so you can do the following: The candidates need to have obtained at the least 60% or better withinside the popular instructional requirement. (Note: To be eligible for renewal in consecutive years, candidates need to acquire at least 50% at the qualifying examination.)
Note: The scholarship initiative can also even cowl the wards of State Police officials, as determined thru the Government of India final three hundred and sixty five days. The scholarship programme can also even advantage the youngsters of State Police officials.
Also read: Nabanna Scholarship 2021
Highlights Of PM Scholarship Scheme
|Providing Authority||Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF / RPSF/ PM Scholarship Scheme|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
Duration Of The Scholarship
1 to 5 years.
The selected people will receive the beneath mentioned amount.
- Female Candidates: Rs. 2250 per month
- Male Students: Rs. 2000 per month
Criteria for Eligibility
For the sake of competitors, we have provided a detailed structure in which we have included the eligibility requirements information.
- Aspirants must obtain a minimum of 60% in the Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ), which is a 12th-grade diploma/degree.
If an understudy granted a grant based on an explanation provided in the application is later discovered to have provided false data in any way, the entire grant will be forfeited, and no further applications from the ex/serving RPF/window will be accepted. Furthermore, the amount paid would be deducted.
- Service Certificate
- Copy of PPO/ Discharge certificate
- Previous year mark sheet.
- Category 1: Wards as well as widows of ex RPF/ RPSF personal who died on duty
- Category 2: Wards at the same time Windows of ex RPF/ RPSF personal who died while in service.
- Category 3: Wards of ex-RPF/ RPSF (retired) personnel.
- Category 4: Wards of serving RPF/ RPSF personnel.
How Can I Apply For The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020?
So, we’ve updated the step-by-step points below in a thorough way.
- Candidates must first go to the official website @ scholarships.gov.in.
- Locate the appropriate scholarship link
- Now, carefully read all of the directions.
- At this time, eligible candidates must click on the Apply Online page.
- Fill in the required information.
- Also, make sure the documents you’re uploading are genuine.
7.For verification procedure, you have to select the Bank Account or Aadhaar Number
8.Now, verify your mobile number with the help of OTP
- further usage get the unique application id and password.
Procedure for Renewal
This procedure must be done by the applicant on the web portal of the national scholarship portal with the help of the application id. Also, documents fingerprint by the candidate with genuine marks and grades.
Frequently Asked Questions about the PM Scholarship
Is there anything you’d like to ask that hasn’t been answered yet? If that’s the case, this section will provide answers to practically all of your queries about the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. Here’s a collection of frequently asked questions about the plan that you should no longer ignore. In addition, if you have any other questions, you can contact the scholarship giver.
✔ Is it possible for a student to apply for the PM scholarship by offline?
No, only online applications for the PM scholarship are accepted through KSB’s official website (Kendriya Sainik Board).
✔ Is it possible to apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship while in the second year of a professional course?
No, except for lateral entrants and integrated courses, only students in their first year of professional courses are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
✔ Are diploma courses eligible for the PM scholarship?
No, diploma courses are not eligible for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Program. It only applies to professional degree programmes that have been approved by a central regulating authority such as the AICTE, UGC, or MCI.
✔ Is the scholarship available for postgraduate studies?
No, only MCA and Management (MBA) courses qualify for this programme.
✔Is it possible for a student to study abroad with a PM scholarship?
No, the scholarship is purely for the purpose of studying in India.
✔Is it possible for a PMSS scholar to reapply for the same scholarship?
No, a student can only use the scholarship for one course at a time.
✔ What are the criteria for earning a scholarship in the future?
To be eligible for the scholarship in subsequent years, students must obtain a minimum of 50% in each academic year/semester; otherwise, the award will be cancelled.
Are civilians or wards of paramilitary/central armed forces police personnel eligible for the scholarship?
Only wards and widows of ex-servicemen and women are eligible for the scholarship.
✔ What documents are required for the PM Scholarship application?
When applying for the PM Scholarship, students must submit evidence such as academic qualifications, bank account information, and a death certificate/service certificate/deceased certificate/certificate of gallantry award/disability certificate (whichever is applicable).
Address & Contact Details
Address: Ministry of Railways, Government of India, Mr. Prakash Chand Bairwa, Section Officer/ Sec (Spl), Security Date./ Railway Board, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.